Friday, November 21, 2008

Gribbles 60/70s Bash

Went along to Gribble band this evening at the Mosman Park bowling club. It was a blast from the past with all the old 60s ad 70s clothes coming out to play. I wore a ghastly orange and brown number from the dress up box. I raced down to Fremantle in the evening before the show to get a long wig. Luckily I found a 'matching'one with orange highlights. The dress was very short so I wore leggings underneath.
The music was great. I had fun dancing - it was too loud to talk inside while they were playing so I chatted outside for a while. It was a beautiful night and the view over the river was fantastic. What a great venue.
I had a tasty hamburger, and then headed off home. Unfortunately Andy didn't make it there as the jury was out until late

1 comment:

Simon said...

Love the costume !!