Thursday, May 20, 2010

Drinking frappé at cafe shrouded in smoke!

I was trying to photograph this subtly so I held the phone out to take the photo. Hence the strange picture. This was about 6 in the evening and I was walking along the limani on the way home and decided to stop for a frappe. There was a line of men seated with their backs to the cafe walls watching all who went past. They were all smoking so I sat in a pall of smoke. On the other side of me was the priest in his long garb but I couldn't get a shot of him.

Προσπαθήστηκε να πάρω μία φωτογραφία των άθροπων λεπτότητα και πήρα το κίνιτο μου μακριά. Ήταν περίπου στις έξι το βράδυ και περπάτουςα γύρο από το λίμανι στο σπίτι μου και αποφάσισα να σταματίσω για ένα φράπε. Ήταν μια ουρά άντροπων που κάθισαν με τους πλάτες τους μπροστά άπο τον τείχο του καφενέιου που κοιτάξαν όλλους. Όλλοι κάπνησαν.

No comments: