Saturday, May 8, 2010

Athens Studios view from balcony

I arrived in Athens at 3. I caught the train from the airport to the centre. There were lots of people on the train. At every stop more people got on the train. At the centre, Syntagma, I struggled against all the people with my large suitcase. A man in a wheelchair got on just as I was trying to get off and I nearly couldn't get off. I nearly missed the stop. Then I went up the wrong escalator. Finally I found the platform for Acropolis. Nearby was my studio appartment. It was nice.

Έφτασα στην Αθένα στις τρέις. Πήγα με το τρένο άπο το αεροδρόμιο στο κέντρο. Ήταν πολλοί άνθροποί στο τρένο. Στην κάθε στάση πιο πολλοί άνθροποι ανέβηκαν το τρένο. Στο κέντρο, Σηνταγμα, αγωνίστηκα κατά τους λαούς με την μεγάλη βαλλιτσα μου. Ένας άνθροπος μέσα την αναπηρική πολυθρόνα ανέβηκε το τρένο όταν εγώ ήθελα να κατέβω και περίπου δεν κατέβηκα. Ύστερα ανέβηκα τα λαθεμένα σκάλα. Τελικά έυρηκα την στάση για την Ακροπολή. Κοντά ήταν το ξενοδοχείο μου. Ήταν πολύ καλό.

No comments: